Subscribe

Saturday, February 11, 2012

FROZEN STATE & JOY Couture Presents "We Got It" Video

FROZEN STATE & JOY Couture Presents "We Got It" Video Video Clips. Duration : 3.52 Mins.


Song : We Got It (The Remedy) Artist Performer: Frozen State [ www.myspace.com ; www.facebook.com ] Director: Frozen State Music Canada Clothing on models provided by Joy Couture - www.joycouture.com Filmed on location at Focus Production - http -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lyrics: JayT: We live for this gift Game on point when the track comes on I'm a king, never guarded by Pons I'll grab a chick, Give me a reason to bare arms Call me a dog, when I'm just tryin' to eat I'm on a mission, No more than 5 hours sleep Make her smile without a kiss on a cheek You can call it what you want. It's Frozen State on the beat Never run no game, I just use the magic Your girl left you? Man that's shits real tragic Attention whores, like two girls going at it I see some haters, they face, I just wanna bash it I keep it real always Which makes them wanna come my way Girl u wan' play? Just don't play no games. . . Hook: If you got a problem, let it go Got no time for drama, make it known Anything you need just let me know Gonna take it as far as we can go You know we got it (x4) Chris Mantle: I wont give up my pride wont let me I keep it moving wrinkle free like bed sheets Never slow down, not without a fight Do what I got to do then bounce out of sight I wont quit now its not in my genes The L is away and is not on my team This life is a game, its a constant play Keep my composure, so my emotions dont stray Yeah, as I move to the front ...

Keywords: frozen, state, joy, couture, wegotit, remedy, mv, dresses, focus, production, Toronto, Canada, photo, shoot, Asia, sexy, twins, Saint, Vincent, world, new, hip, hop, rap, rnb, women, bikini, fashion, 2010, promotion, music video, widescreen, fashion show, rnb music, dance club, videoclip

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © promotion dresses